The "Economics and Competition Law", Economist path Master's Degree provides students a solid background in economics,in econometrics and law, with a focus on competition policy.
The first year is the natural continuation of the bachelor's degree "Economie et Droit".
In the second year, students can pursue a Master's degree in the "Economist" path.
Students are trained to model industrial relationships and to develop a strong ability to analyze and understand the functioning of markets and the behavior of market players, as well as to know and develop a rigorous legal analysis of competition rules.
M1 Economie - Economie et Droit parcours Standard
(Syllabi are regularly updated)
|1 elective from 4:
|1 electives from 2
End of August refresher courses - Math Camp:
*UE1/UE2. A minimum score of 10 out of 20 is required.
To practice a sport or a musical activity within the University orchestra during the year can give you bonus points. Only points above 10/20 are recorded
M2 Economie - Economics and Competition Law
(les syllabi sont mis à jour régulièrement)
2 electives from 3:
2 electives from 3:
|Internship or master thesis
* Math refresher courses opened to M1 and M2 students
First year admission:
- student who holds a Bachelor's degree in "Economics and Law" from the School,
- student holding a degree in an economic and legal field, within a recognized curriculum considered as consistent with the program and approved by the TSE selection committee.
- students who hold French or foreign diplomas or credits considered to be equivalent and who can attest to a level of French language C1
Second year admission:
- An undergraduate degree of at least 4 years of college or a Master’s degree is required, with a good M1 level in Economics as well as in Law. Admission is based on academic excellence. A good level in French and in English is required.
To apply to this master, select on eCandidatures platform:
- First year: M1 Economie - Economie et Droit parcours Standard
- Second year: M2 Economie - Economics and Competition Law double diplômant Economiste parcours Standard
For more details about requirement documents and application process, please see the Admission section.
For Enrollment and Fees, please see the Admission section.
Scholarships: Some Master scholarships will be awarded to Master students according to academic and individual criteria, see Admission section
Chat with our students!
Don't hesitate to contact our student ambassadors if you have any questions for them! They will be happy to share their experience with you. Explore the different student ambassador profiles displayed below and create your account to start the discussion...
Not all fields of study are represented, but feel free to submit your question to one of the ambassadors by level of study.