A privileged location in the South-West of France
Toulouse enjoys a privileged geographical location with its proximity to the Mediterranean Sea, the Atlantic Ocean and the Pyrenees. The school is based in the former Tobacco Factory between the Garonne and the Canal de Brienne, near the city’s historical center (a few minutes’ walk from the Place du Capitole).
A campus with all the necessary tools for a quality education:
- Lecture halls
- Wifi access within the whole campus
- Computer rooms
- Multimedia Languages Laboratories
To come to TSE
Department of economics of Toulouse Capitole University
It is governed by an independent Administration board and an educational council.
The administration board is composed of representatives of the educational and administrative teams, an elected student, and decision-makers (in companies and local administrations).
It is in charge of the administrative, educational and financial autonomy of the School. It defines the educational programs within the University of Toulouse 1 Capitole policy. It approves the annual School budget, the content of the educational programs, the school’s educational policy and the creation of new classes as well as the creation & development of the school’s internal rules.
It is made up of 14 people:
- 6 academic staff representatives
- 1 administrative staff representative
- 1 student representative
- 6 outside members
- and invited members
The academic and administrative representatives are elected for four university years. The student representative is elected for two years.
The president of the governing body (an external member) is elected for 3 years.
Its mission is to put in action the School’s strategy and to follow the day to day management of activities. It is consulted before each meeting of the governing body.
It is made up of:
The Dean of the School
The Bachelor’s and Master’s program Directors
The director of the PhD School
Three elected students enrolled on a course of the school (elected for 2 years)
A representative from a Toulouse secondary school
The chief of service of the School’s registrar’s office
The school is also managed by:
- The Dean of the School
- The Director of the PhD School
- The General Secretary
- The Bachelor and Master program Directors
Good to know
- Admissions : from November to March for foreign students (see Admissions section)
- Infosup : 21-24th November 2018
- 'Open day' JPO TSE: 9th February 2019
- Business Networking day: 23th November 2018
- Gradudation ceremony: 24th November 2018
From Licence 1 & Licence 2: Download the annual academic calendar (in French ; website UT1 Capitole)
- Licence 3 : Download the annual calendar 2018-2019
- Master 1 : Download the annual calendar 2018-2019
- Master 2 : Download the annual calendar 2018-2019
- Master 2 ETE et DEEQA : Download the annual calendar 2018-2019
- MathCamp 2018-2019 : Download the calendar
Interested in practicing sport at the university?
For more information, have a look at the University website.
Several guides are available for students arriving to the school and moving to Toulouse:
Toul'Box is a device to help students and researchers, both French and international, to anticipate their arrival and settling in Toulouse. The services offered by the Toul'Box are structured in thematic packages. Some are free, others are paying services and they cover: migration formalities (visas), administrative, housing assistance, language training, reception procedures and cultural integration. From simple information to the capacity to anticipate and accomplish initiatives, the range of services offered is wide and modular. The Toul'Box allows the following up and support of students and researchers throughout their stay.
- Digital work Environment: Students at the Toulouse Capitole University can access emails, timetable, online courses, internship agreement, ...using the "ENT" (Environnement Numérique de Travail = digital work environment) "monespace" with your Sesame Id and password.
- Internships and jobs offers: they are made available to students and alumni on the alumni website http://alumni.tse-fr.eu
- Facebook Group - TSE Careers: join the TSE Careers Facebook Group. A lot of information will be shared (internships, professional development, events etc.) and you will know in real time the news of this office.
- Moodle: Moodle is the online educational educational platform of the University, which is accessible online. It is an exchange platfom with your teachers, and also offers work group activities. Find out more about how using Moodle
Past exam papers
Past exam papers are available on the library web site (in French).
Very dynamic students associations
The association "Bureau des élèves" (BDE)
It aims at fostering integration and inter-student relations at TSE. The association organizes parties, weekend breaks or longer trips. TSE students can also share ideas with the association's board...Don't hesitate to make suggestions!
The TSEconomist is a magazine produced and designed by TSE students. Students publish this magazine to help develop its readers’ critical thinking skills and connect researchers, TSE Alumni, and the school’s students, bringing the TSE Community together around debates on major social issues.
- The magazine is always looking for new ideas and members, contact them: email@example.com
Say it aloud TSE
This association is the TSE students forum for debate. It aims at promoting the open-minded and eclectic ideas at TSE. To achieve this goal this association organizes some debates between TSE students and lots of conferences on many topics held by highly-qualified speakers.
This association is in charge of organizing sport activities for TSE students.
TSE Junior Études is a student economic consulting firm. TSE Students use their extensive knowledge in statistics, econometrics, finance and economy to conduct studies for companies and institutions, and to help implement projects.
Find out more: Associations brochure
Ready to share
The school is proud to present its student ambassadors for the academic year 2018-2019
Our ambassadors have been choosen to represent the school during events. During the academic year, they share their experience with new students.