The TSE alumni association was created in 2012 and has three long term objectives:
- to develop strong links between the alumni across the world and to ensure solidarity within the TSE Alumni community. The association will contribute to developing this network by putting in place regular meetings between alumni in different geographic areas.
- to promote “Toulouse School of Economics-TSE” within the professional world in order to encourage professionals to offer internships and jobs to TSE students and graduates. To achieve these goals we need the help of all graduates to promote the school in their professional life and to actively open the door of the professional world to our students through the new TSE alumni platform (more information below).
- to contribute to the high level objectives of the school relating to the economic education by ensuring a permanent relationship with the steering board, the teachers and the students.Feedback from the professional world is essential to give the right direction to the education that the school provides. You can come with your company and share your experience and the expectation of the company with the students and teachers during the “Business Talk” day organized regularly at the school.
- Romain Salis (Ernst&Young) - President of the Association
- Philine Schuseil (Deloitte UK) - General Secretary
- Mathilde Berthelot (Biwhere consulting) & Ibtissam Benibrahim (Axa) - In charge of developping the network in Paris
- Mohamed Khafagy (Cirano -Montréal) - Student representative
- Farah Rionaldi (Airbus America) - Treasurer
Please come and share your experience, develop your network, take part in events and discussions! You will also find job offers, the graduate and current student directory, information about candidates, and TSE news!
For information regarding the alumni directory, please contact Cécile BATAILLE in charge of the Alumni Network : + 33 (0)5 67 73 27 96