These two years of the bachelor in Management and Economics Sciences will prepare students to access the third year in economics at Toulouse School of Economics or at Toulouse Schoof of Management (IAE).
Economics (microeconomics and macroeconomics)
- Mathematics, Probabilities
- A taste for abstraction and an interest in theoretical reasoning
- Intellectual curiosity
- A pronounced interest in mathematics which will be used as tools for economic analysis
- Access to holders of the French baccalaureate (Scientific and Economics sections with a good level in mathematics)
- Apply on : http://www.admissionpostbac.fr/
- Registration: from mid-July in the main hall of University Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Having completed the first year (2 semesters) in one of the sections of the Toulouse School of Economics at the University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- For students coming from other curriculums, there is a selective admissions process.
- Application: open from April