This bachelor’s degree provides students with strong skills in economics and mathematics to help them carry out their studies in both disciplines (pure or applied Mathematics , pure economics or economics and mathematics).
- Economics (Microeconomics and Macroeconomics)
- Mathematics (Analysis, Algebra, Probabilities and Statistics)
- Computing (Databases, Algorithmic)
- A taste for abstraction and an interest in theoretical reasoning
- Intellectual agility
- A very good level in mathematics
- Ability to handle a heavy workload
- Access to holders of the French baccalaureate (Scientific and Economics sections with a good level in mathematics)
- Apply on : http://www.admissionpostbac.fr/
- Registration: from mid-July in the main hall of University Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Having completed the first year (2 semesters) of the Economics and Law section of the Toulouse School of Economics at the Toulouse 1 Capitole University.
- For students coming from other curriculums, there is a selective admissions process.
- Application: open from April