This bachelor’s degree provides students with strong skills in economics and mathematics to help them carry out their studies in both disciplines (pure or applied Mathematics , pure economics or economics and mathematics).
- Economics (Microeconomics and Macroeconomics)
- Mathematics (Analysis, Algebra, Probabilities and Statistics)
- Computing (Databases, Algorithmic)
- A taste for abstraction and an interest in theoretical reasoning
- Intellectual agility
- A very good level in mathematics
- Ability to handle a heavy workload
- Access to holders of the French baccalaureate (Scientific and Economics sections with a good level in mathematics)
- Application: https://www.parcoursup.fr/
- For application in 1st year, see also: http://www.ut-capitole.fr/formations/s-inscrire/titulaire-d-un-diplome-etranger/1-ere-annee-de-licence--370996.kjsp?RH=1319189683988
- Registration: from mid-July
- Having completed the first year (2 semesters) of the Economics and Law section of the Toulouse School of Economics at the Toulouse 1 Capitole University.
- For students coming from other curriculums, there is a selective admissions process.
- Application: from May, see: https://www.tse-fr.eu/admissions?lang=en
Chat with our students!
Don't hesitate to contact our student ambassadors if you have any questions for them! They will be happy to share their experience with you. Explore the different student ambassador profiles displayed below and create your account to start the discussion...
Not all fields of study are represented, but feel free to submit your question to one of the ambassadors by level of study.