Partnership research at TSE is undertaken within the TSE-Partnership Foundation (TSE-P), which operates under the aegis of the Foundation Jean-Jacques Laffont - TSE.
TSE-Partnership is a platform designed to connect researchers and professors, from the University Toulouse Capitole and, other research institutions in economics, and partners (public and private economic agents) to explore new areas of research, to improve the relevance of research for the world of economics and to provide new means for carrying out such research.
Our ambition is to produce leading international research, in collaboration with partners, and thus contribute to the academic excellence of the Foundation Jean-Jacques Laffont - TSE and the University Toulouse Capitole.
- Address key economic and social issues: our researchers' work leads to a better understanding of the economic forces and institutions that govern the world we live in. We strive to develop an innovative culture grounded in real-world issues.
- Contribute to public debate. we aim at bringing academic insights to practitioners to help businesses, NGOs, governmental bodies and regulatory institutions address societal challenges.
TSE-P is governed by an executive committee and managed by a Director, supported by his team.
- Sébastien POUGET, TSE-P Director and Professor, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole
- Jean TIROLE, TSE-P Scientific Director
Executive committee members:
- Bernard BELLOC, TSE-P Executive Commitee President
- Pierre CARLI, Chairman of the Board of Caisse d'Epargne Midi-Pyrénées
- Hugues KENFACK , Head of the University of Toulouse 1 Capitole
- Georges MOLINS-YSAL, Professor Emeritus, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole
- Pierre MONSAN, Professor Emeritus, INSA Toulouse
- Christian PONCET, Chairman and CEO of IRDI
- Patrick REY, Professor, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole
The TSE-P centers’ main objective is to foster research activities and to showcase academic outputs at TSE in a thematic area.
These centers are created around wide, overreaching topics with the scope to cover a range of industrial and policy issues affecting society at all levels.
As of today, three thematic centers are up and operational:
Research project sponsors
Thanks to our research project sponsors, TSE researchers have developed innovative research on emerging economic issues.
Join our community of partners and donors and help us develop economic knowledge for a better world.
Philanthropic support has played a significant role in the creation of the Toulouse School of Economics and in its development ever since. This model serves both the researchers and the partners well: the partners because it provides independent validation of the research which is conducted thanks to their support; the researchers because having access to real world problems provides a new dimension to their academic research.
Invest in our endowment and ensure funding for research centers.