TSE is hosting a platform for its academic researchers and students interested in the economics of climate change and the industrial organization of energy. This initiative brings together industrial partners and academic partners to exchange on the economics of Energy & Climate Change, giving the opportunity to build new analytical tools to address new challenges.
Regular workshops allow sharing knowledge on the EU and non-EU institutional framework, on empirical observations from all around the world, and on basic theoretical modeling.
Upcoming : Twelfth Toulouse Conference on The Economics of Energy and Climate, 18–19 June 2019
It will produce three types of deliverables:
- Scientific publications, academic conferences and seminars
- Transfer of knowledge to practionners and policy makers.
- Participation to the public debate by disseminating economic knowledge
It is organized around two thematic groups dedicated to
- The Economics of Energy Industries
- The Economics of Natural Resources and the Environment
Our partners: EDF, ENGIE, TOTAL
TSE is a member of the network GEMCLIME, find out more