Toulouse School of Economics has created an exchange platform for its university researchers and students interested in the fields of energy and climate economics. This initiative brings together industrial and academic partners to discuss the economics of energy and climate, giving the opportunity to build new analytical tools to meet new challenges. Regular workshops provide an opportunity to share knowledge on the institutional framework within and outside the European Union, empirical observations and basic theoretical modelling.
The main activities of the center:
- Scientific production: academic publications, conferences, seminars etc.
- Transfert of knowledge: to practionners and policy makers
- Public debate: dissemination of economic knowledge
The center is organized around two research focuses:
- Economics of Energy Industries
- Economics of Natural Resources and the Environment