Concerned by today’s major societal challenges around sustainable finance and their implications to society, TSE launched the Sustainable Finance Center with the ambition to take its world-leading expertise in Sustainable Finance to a still higher level. The center brings together 20 scholars working in finance, macroeconomics, environmental economics, psychology, and public economics and industrial partners to spur innovative research and disseminate cutting-edge research findings on today’s major societal challenges around sustainable finance to firms, policymakers and the wider public.
The main activities of the center:
- Scientific production: academic publications, conferences, seminar etc.
- Transfert of knowledge: to practionners and policy makers.
- Public debate: dissemination of economic knowledge.
The center is organized around four research focuses:
- Responsible Finance & Long-term Investments
- Financial Technologies & Digital Markets
- Financial Intermediaries & Regulation
- Financial Behaviors, Welfare & Markets (in)Efficiencies