During the last quarter century, Toulouse economists have developed a model that brings academic research at the highest level to focus on real-world problems, through interactive dialogue with industrial partners and national policymakers. This model serves both the researchers and the partners well: the partners because it provides independent validation of the research which is conducted thanks to their support; the researchers because having access to real world problems provides a new dimension to their academic research.
The Center offers various opportunities for partners to discuss latest research and its impact on the important societal questions. Furthermore, the partners enjoy access to various scientific and policy events organized by the center in France as well as in other major cities of Europe.
Our donors contribute to all scientific activities of the sustainable finance Center. Their support is essential to help us establishing one of the best research centers around finance and their implications to society in Europe.
- Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution (ACPR)
- Association Finance Durable et Investissement Responsable (AFDIR) -Research Initiative FDIR
- Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL)
- Banque de France (BDF)
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - FIT IN Initiative
- Causality Link
- Getlink - Initiative for Effective Corporate Climate Action
- Luohan Academy - Ant Group
- SCOR Corporate Foundation For Science - Risk Markets and Value Creation Chair
Research project sponsors