The partnership with SNCF Réseau involves academic research. Its purpose is to publish articles in scientific journals, to stimulate reflection on some of the strategic issues detailed below, while advancing economic knowledge.
Research performed with the support of SNCF Réseau feeds into the research work under the aegis of the TSE Infrastructure & Network Center.
- Modeling rail regulation and optimal pricing of infrastructure access
- Opening to competition "on the market" and rail auctions
- Territorial equalization and competition screening
- Performance measurement and optimization of investment and maintenance expenditures
- Social value of the rail network