La Poste Group is facing new economic challenges as their postal operators are facing major changes in their working environment due to the arrival of new communication technologies.
La Poste Group and TSE have been working togther for over 20 years. This research partnership with TSE, through theoretical and empirical contributions, is intended to provide academic insight into the issues raised by these challenges.
Research topics :
- Cost savings and demand for parcel delivery service
- Econometrics of the Postal Contact Points Network
- The parcel delivery market
- Taxation of digital players and the problems of tax optimisation of GAFAs
- Digital economy, personal data and trust
- Urban logistics and cooperation model
- Silver economy and dependency financing