The main objective of this two-year program is to provide students with strong skills in both disciplines (double major degree in economics and law) to help them carry on their studies in economics or/and law.
This bi-disciplinary program aims at addressing a clear market demand for this type of profiles.
- Economics (Microeconomics and Macroeconomics)
- Private Law, Public Law, International Institutions
- A taste for abstraction and an interest in theoretical reasoning
- Intellectual agility
- A good level in mathematics
- Ability to handle a heavy workload
- Access to holders of the French baccalaureate (Scientific and Economics sections with a good level in mathematics)
- Application: https://www.parcoursup.fr/
- For application in 1st year, see also: http://www.ut-capitole.fr/formations/s-inscrire/titulaire-d-un-diplome-e...
- Registration: from July
- Having completed the first year (2 semesters) of the Economics and Law section of the Toulouse School of Economics at the Toulouse 1 Capitole University.
- For students coming from other curriculums, there is a selective admissions process.
- Application: from May