The main objective of this two-year program is to provide students with strong skills in both disciplines (double major degree in economics and law) to help them carry on their studies in economics or/and law.
This bi-disciplinary program aims at addressing a clear market demand for this type of profiles.
- Economics (Microeconomics and Macroeconomics)
- Private Law, Public Law, International Institutions
- A taste for abstraction and an interest in theoretical reasoning
- Intellectual agility
- A good level in mathematics
- Ability to handle a heavy workload
- Access to holders of the French baccalaureate (Scientific and Economics sections with a good level in mathematics)
- Application: https://www.parcoursup.fr/
- For application in 1st year, see also: http://www.ut-capitole.fr/formations/s-inscrire/titulaire-d-un-diplome-etranger/1-ere-annee-de-licence--370996.kjsp?RH=1319189683988
- Registration: from July
- Having completed the first year (2 semesters) of the Economics and Law section of the Toulouse School of Economics at the Toulouse 1 Capitole University.
- For students coming from other curriculums, there is a selective admissions process.
- Application: from May
Chat with our students!
Don't hesitate to contact our student ambassadors if you have any questions for them! They will be happy to share their experience with you. Explore the different student ambassador profiles displayed below and create your account to start the discussion...
Not all fields of study are represented, but feel free to submit your question to one of the ambassadors by level of study.