A privileged location in the South-West of France
Toulouse enjoys a privileged geographical location with its proximity to the Mediterranean Sea, the Atlantic Ocean and the Pyrenees. The school is based in the former Tobacco Factory between the Garonne and the Canal de Brienne, near the city’s historical center (a few minutes’ walk from the Place du Capitole).
A campus with all the necessary tools for a quality education:
- Lecture halls
- Wifi access within the whole campus
- Computer rooms
- Multimedia Languages Laboratories
Please note that the research center has moved to 1, Esplanade de l'université Toulouse but courses are always at the Manufacture des tabacs, 21 Allée de Brienne Toulouse, France.
Department of economics of Toulouse Capitole University
It is governed by an independent Administration board and an educational council.
The administration board is composed of representatives of the educational and administrative teams, an elected student, and decision-makers (in companies and local administrations).
It is in charge of the administrative, educational and financial autonomy of the School. It defines the educational programs within the University of Toulouse 1 Capitole policy. It approves the annual School budget, the content of the educational programs, the school’s educational policy and the creation of new classes as well as the creation & development of the school’s internal rules.
It is made up of 14 people:
- 8 academic staff representatives
- 1 administrative staff representative
- 1 student representative
- 6 outside members
- and invited members
The academic and administrative representatives are elected for four university years. The student representative is elected for two years.
The president of the governing body (an external member) is elected for 3 years.
Its mission is to put in action the School’s strategy and to follow the day to day management of activities. It is consulted before each meeting of the governing body.
It is made up of:
The Dean of the School
The Bachelor’s and Master’s program Directors
The director of the PhD School
Three elected students enrolled on a course of the school (elected for 2 years)
A representative from a Toulouse secondary school
The chief of service of the School’s registrar’s office
The school is also managed by:
- The Dean of the School
- The Director of the PhD School
- The General Secretary
- The Bachelor and Master program Directors
Good to know
School and Admission
The School and Admission Department is now located at the new building of Toulouse School of Economisc
1, Esplanade de l'université
Just a few meters on foot from the Place St Pierre and about 700 meters from the Manufacture des Tabacs (couses campus)
- Admissions : from November to March for foreign students (see Admissions section)
- Infosup : Nov-dec 2020 (to be confirmed)
- OPEN DAY TSE: February 2021 (to be confirmed)
- Business Networking day: 27th November 2020
- Gradudation ceremony: 28th November 2020
- From Licence 1 & Licence 2: Download the annual academic calendar (in French ; website UT1 Capitole)
- Licence 3 : annual calendar 2020-2021
- Master 1 : annual calendar 2020-2021
- Master 2 ETE et DEEQA : annual calendar 2020-21
Interested in practicing sport at the university?
For more information, have a look at the University website.
Several guides are available for students arriving to the school and moving to Toulouse:
Toul'Box is a device to help students and researchers, both French and international, to anticipate their arrival and settling in Toulouse. The services offered by the Toul'Box are structured in thematic packages. Some are free, others are paying services and they cover: migration formalities (visas), administrative, housing assistance, language training, reception procedures and cultural integration. From simple information to the capacity to anticipate and accomplish initiatives, the range of services offered is wide and modular. The Toul'Box allows the following up and support of students and researchers throughout their stay.
- Digital work Environment: Students at the Toulouse Capitole University can access emails, timetable, online courses, internship agreement, ...using the "ENT" (Environnement Numérique de Travail = digital work environment) "monespace" with your Sesame Id and password.
- Internships and jobs offers: they are made available to students and alumni on the alumni website http://alumni.tse-fr.eu
- Facebook Group - TSE Careers: join the TSE Careers Facebook Group. A lot of information will be shared (internships, professional development, events etc.) and you will know in real time the news of this office.
- Moodle: Moodle is the online educational educational platform of the University, which is accessible online. It is an exchange platfom with your teachers, and also offers work group activities. Find out more about how using Moodle
Past exam papers
Past exam papers are available on the library web site (in French).
Very dynamic students associations
The association "Bureau des élèves" (BDE)
It aims at fostering integration and inter-student relations at TSE. The association organizes parties, weekend breaks or longer trips. TSE students can also share ideas with the association's board...Don't hesitate to make suggestions!
The TSEconomist is a magazine produced and designed by TSE students. Students publish this magazine to help develop its readers’ critical thinking skills and connect researchers, TSE Alumni, and the school’s students, bringing the TSE Community together around debates on major social issues.
- The magazine is always looking for new ideas and members, contact them: email@example.com
- Office MD303
Say it aloud TSE
This association is the TSE students forum for debate. It aims at promoting the open-minded and eclectic ideas at TSE. To achieve this goal this association organizes some debates between TSE students and lots of conferences on many topics held by highly-qualified speakers.
This association is in charge of organizing sport activities for TSE students.
- Facebook page
- Office MD303
TSE Junior Études is a student economic consulting firm. TSE Students use their extensive knowledge in statistics, econometrics, finance and economy to conduct studies for companies and institutions, and to help implement projects.
Ready to share
The school is proud to present its student ambassadors for the academic year 2019-2020.
Our ambassadors have been chosen to represent the school during outside events. They are also passing information to TSE students during the year.
This year, our ambassadors are : (from left to right) Honorine LECAT (M1 Eco Standard); Kane BORDERS (M1 Eco International); Margaux GABRIEL (L3 Eco Droit); Clara Naudi DESCARREGA (M2 Econometrics & Empirical Economics); Guillaume AIMARD (M1 Eco Droit); Camille Portes (M1 Eco Stats FR), Alexandra Florisson (M1 Eco Standard); Margaux SINCEUX (M2 ERNA Environmental Policy & Energy Economics parth); Julie KLEIN (M1 Eco Standard); Clarisse SAMSON (M2 ERNA Economics & Ecology path).
Any questions to ask to our ambassadors? firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact them, they will be happy to share their TSE experience with you and give you a piece of advice!