During the last quarter century, Toulouse economists have developed a model that brings academic research at the highest level to focus on real-world problems, through interactive dialogue with industrial partners and national policymakers. This model serves both the researchers and the partners well: the partners because it provides independent validation of the research which is conducted thanks to their support; the researchers because having access to real-world problems provides a new dimension to their academic research.
Our partners contribute to the scientific activities of TSE Infrastructure and Network Center. Their support is essential to help this Center to become one of the best research centers focused on infrastructure and networkseconomics.
- Association Finance Durable et Investissement Responsable (Association FDIR)
- FIT IN Initiative supported by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Autorité de Régulation des Transports (ART)
- Groupe La Poste
- Royal Mail
- Réseau de transport d'électricité (RTE)
- SNCF Réseau
- Engie-Terrawat; Meridiam; World Bank