- Wearing a face mask,
- Following recommendations,
- Listening to the mediators...
All information are available on UT Capitole website here
Always highly Education and Training
The Coronavirus pandemic has not altered in any way our level of requirements and the quality of our teachings:
- Adaptation of teaching methods and investment in new distance learning equipment to meet the new constraints of social distancing.
- Adaptation of evaluation methods through the use of proctoring platforms in order to organize exams in the best possible conditions.
The Covid-19 pandemic and the consequent lockdown across the world have raised new social and economic issues that urgently require further analysis. Here are the contributions of the TSE scientific community in this regard:
TSE/IAST workshop on “Covid-19 & Economics”
This weekly workshop gathers researchers from TSE and IAST interested by or working on any topics related to the Covid-19 pandemic. It allows researchers (from our community but also outside of our community) to present on-going research, projects under development or already funded, as well as preliminary ideas and findings related to the pandemic. The workshop is transversal by nature and informal.
Recent scientific or policy articles / work in progress
- Christian Gollier, “Cost–benefit analysis of age‐specific deconfinement strategies”, Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2021, forthcoming.
- Aditya Goenka, Lin Liu, and Manh-Hung Nguyen, “SIR Economic Epidemiological Models with Disease Induced Mortality”, TSE Working Paper, n. 20-1150, October 2020.
- Aditya Goenka, Lin Liu, and Manh-Hung Nguyen, “Modeling optimal quarantines under infectious disease related mortality”, TSE Working Paper, n. 20-1136, August 2020.
- Marc Ivaldi, and Emil Palikot, “Sharing when stranger equals danger: Ridesharing during Covid-19 pandemic”, TSE Working Paper, n. 20-1135, August 2020.
- Tuan Anh Luong, and Manh-Hung Nguyen, “COVID-19, lockdown and labor uncertainty”, TSE Working Paper, n. 20-1137, August 2020.
- TNIT special issue: "Covid-19 and the workplace revolution," summer 2020
James K. Hammitt, “Valuing mortality risk in the time of covid-19”, TSE Working Paper, n. 20-1115, June 2020.
- S.Eric Reinhart, and Daniel L. Chen, “Incarceration And Its Disseminations: COVID-19 Pandemic Lessons From Chicago’sCook County Jail”, Health Affairs, vol. 39, n. 8, August 2020.
- Laurent Miclo, and Jörgen W. Weibull, “Optimal epidemic suppression under an ICU constraint”, TSE Working Paper, n. 20-1111, June 2020.
- Christian Gollier, “Cost-benefit analysis of age-specific deconfinement strategies”, Covid Economics, vol. 24, June 2020, pp. 1–31.
- Stefan Pollinger, “Optimal Case Detection and Social Distancing Policies to Suppress COVID-19”, TSE Working Paper, n. 20-1109, May 2020.
- Christian Gollier, If the objective is herd immunity, on whom should it be built?, Covid Economics, N°16, May 2020, p. 98–114.
- Christian Gollier and Olivier Gossner, « Group testing against Covid-19 », Covid Economics, vol. 1, n° 2, April 2020, p. 32–42.
- Nicolas Treich and François Salanié, « Public and private incentives for self-protection », TSE Working Paper, n° 20-1090, April 2020.
- Christian Gollier, Lockdowns and PCR tests: A cost-benefit analysis of exit strategies, April 2020.
- Christian Gollier, Analyse coût‐bénéfice des stratégies de déconfinement, April 2020.
- Macroeconomics group: “The Hammer and the Dance: Equilibrium and Optimal Policy during a Pandemic Crisis”, May 2020
All articles are available in the section: https://www.tse-fr.eu/research/publications.
New French state Covid-19 funding granted to TSE
The main goal of the project Covid-Metrics is to use the state of the art of econometric methods, time series analysis, and credit risk management knowledge, to model, estimate and predict the outcomes of Covid-19.
Some impact of the covid on global warming (video in French)
TSE faculty reacted quickly to the Covid-19 outbreak, providing ongoing economic comment and analysis to the public and decision-makers via the press and via a special issue of TSE Mag on the economic consequences of Covid-19:
TSE Mag special issue
Find out more
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com