Studying abroad toward a TSE degree
TSE offers students who have successfully completed the 3rd year of a Bachelor's degree (L3) at the School the option of studying abroad towards the School’s “Master 1 in Economics (standard track)” Master's degree.
Candidate profile: 3rd year Bachelor students (L3)
Study at one of our 10 partner universities towards a TSE degree:
- Germany - Berlin - Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Germany - Mannheim - Universität Mannheim
- Germany - Munich - Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Belgium - Brussels - Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Belgium - Leuven - Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Spain - Barcelona - Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Norway - Oslo - Universitetet i Oslo
- Czech Republic - Prague - Univerzita Karlova v Praze
- Turkey - Istanbul - Bogaziçi Üniversitesi
- Canada - Montréal - Université de Montréal
- TOEFL 90/120
- IELTS 7
- Cambridge English Advanced certificate C1
Length: one academic year
Applications open: from October to January of the previous academic year
Selection and announcement of results: Mid-February of the previous academic year
Degree: TSE Master's in Economics, 1st year (standard track)
=> Find out more about our partner universities.
Broaden your horizons
Taking a gap year involves pausing studies at the School for a year to complete a personal project and / or internships. Two types of gap year are possible: study abroad at one of our partner universities, which does not count towards a TSE degree, and a gap year for an internship and / or personal project.
at one of our 43 partner universities which does not count towards a TSE degree:
One semester or a full academic year at one of our partner universities in Europe or outside of Europe. Students spending a single term at partner universities must also complete a second project (internship / personal project), so as to take a full year out.
- Length: one academic year
- Applications: from October to January of the previous academic year
- Selection and announcement of results: Mid-February of the previous academic year
- TOEFL 70
- IELTS 6
- TOEIC 784
- Cambridge 159
Gap year for an internship and / or personal project
A year out to take part in one or several internships in France or abroad, various personal projects such as humanitarian or charitable work, civic service, entrepreneurial projects, taking training in another area...
- Length: one academic year
- Applications: from March to May of the previous academic year
- Selection and announcement of results: End of May of the previous academic year
For more information about these partner universities, please follow these links :
- City university of London : https://www.city.ac.uk/
- University of Queensland : https://www.uq.edu.au/