TSE offers an Executive Education Program in Sustainable Finance aimed at practitioners from consulting firms, corporations, and financial institutions (asset management firms, banks and insurance companies). The program is delivered by internationally renowned scholars in the field and is custom-tailored to meet the business specificities and the training needs of practitioners.
Our areas of expertise include:
- The rationale for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Typologies of CSR strategies
- Role of the financial industry in sustainability
- Measuring societal impacts (environmental, social, and governance indicators, scope,…)
- Impact of responsible strategies on financial performance
- Corporate engagement by financial institutions