The Industrial Organization group has the objective to promote excellent research and teaching in Industrial Organization as well as formation of good students in Industrial Organization. The group is composed of about twenty researchers active in the field.
Activites of the group:
- Weekly IO seminar: Monday from 14h to 15h 30 at room MF 323, organized by Daniel Garrett and Mathias Reynart
- Bi-weekly Competition Policy Workshop: Friday from 15h 30 to 17h at room MF 323, organized by Bruno Jullien, Yassine Lefouili and Patrick Rey
- Bi-annual Conference on the Economics of Intellectual Property, Software and the Internet: organized by Jacques Crémer, Paul Seabright and Alexandre de Corniere.
- Annual (or bi-annual) Conference on the Economics of the Energy Market: organized by Claude Crampes and Stefan Ambec
- Bi-annual conference on the Postal Economics: organized by Helmuth Cremer
- Annual CSIO/IDEI Industirial Organization Workshop: organized by Doh-Shin Jeon