Welcome to TSE!
Dear students, please read carefully Key dates below for the Fall 2023-2024
The pre-start of the school year will be on Friday 1st, September at 03:00 pm Amphi Dauvillier (Arsenal Campus)
The pre-start of the school will be on Friday 1st, September 2023 at the University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
More information on the UT Capitole WEBSITE
- L1 Economie et Gestion : 8:45 Amphi DESPAX
- L1 Economie : 9:30 Amphi HEBRAUD
- L1 Economie et MIASHS : 10:30 Amphi RAYNAUD and 11:00 at DAUVILLIER
- L1 Economie et Droit : 10:30 Amphi RAYNAUD and 11:00 at RAYNAUD
Courses will start on Monday, 4th of September, 2023
Please note that students in Licence 1 are required to have some specific knowledge in mathematics. A test is planned on 8th of September to confirm your level. (except for L1 in Economics and Mathematics, test scheduled on Friday 15th September).
Courses will start on Monday, 4th September
Couses will start as follow:
Welcome Day on Monday, 4th September - at 09:00 am. (TSE Building)
Please note that some courses will start end of August and beginning of September, see details below:
- The Dean, Stéphane Gregoir will welcome students in the TSE Building Auditorium 3 (ground floor of the TSE Building) from 9:00 to 9:30
- Then, Students will be welcomed from 09:30 to 10:00 by Student associations
- Then, Students will be welcomed from 10:00 to 10:30 by the program director: David Alary
- A presentation for 1st year Magistère students will take place from 10:30 to 11:00 in Auditorium 3.
Refresherer courses in Economics for students enrolled in L3 Economics and L3 Eco-MIASHS from CPGE are scheduled from Tuesday, 22th August to Tuesday 29th August, 2023
Refresherer courses in Mathematics for students enrolled in L3 Eco-MIASHS and Magistère from CPGE will take place from Monday, 21th August to Friday 25th August, 2023
- The course " Economic Analysis of Law " for students registered in L3 Eco-Droit will take place from Monday 28 to Tuesday 29 August 2023 from 08:00 to 12:30 and from 14:00 to 15:30.
- The Market Game will take place from Wednesday 30 August to Friday 1st September from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00 (the groups will be known on Monday 28th).
- The Project APP will start on Thursday 7 September (14:00).
- The project Fresque du climat will start on Monday 28 August until Friday 1st September from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00 (the groups will be known on Monday 28th).
Courses will start on Monday 5 September afternoon.
INTERNATIONAL AND STANDARD MASTERS (1st year) - 2nd year Master (MED, ETE) and MRes
Welcome day will take place on Monday 4 September 2023 in the morning. (TSE Building)
- From 8.30am to 9.00am in the Auditorium 3 (TSE building) : Welcome of the 1st year Standard master's students by Stéphane Gregoir, Dean of the school.
- From 09:30 to 10.00 am in the Auditorium 4 : Welcome of the 1st year International Master's students by Stéphane Gregoir, Dean of the school.
- From 10.00 to 10.30 am in the Auditorium 6 : Welcome of the 2nd year Master's students (MED, M2 ETE) and MRes.
Following these welcome presentations, each Masters's program Director (1st year and 2nd year MED and ETE master) will organize a specific meeting with their students.
Courses will start on 4 September afternoon.
Please note the 1st year Master Students in Economics and Law will have a course "International and Economic Law" from 9.30am to 11.00am on Monday 4 September.
2nd year Master (MED and ETE excepted)
Welcome day will take place on Monday 11 September - at 09:30
Courses will start on Monday 11 September 2023 in the afternoon.
- From 9.30am to 10.30 am in the Auditorium 3 : Welcome by the Dean Stéphane Gregoir.
Following this general meeting, each 2nd Year Master's program Director will meet his/her students.
=> see the schedule
REFRESHER COURSES FORM MASTER 1 AND MASTER 2
- FRENCH CLASSES (FLE)
- MATH CAMP
From August 21, math camps will take place in algebra, probabililties and optimization for 1st and 2nd year Master's students.
=> see the planning
From Tuesday, 22th August to Tuesday 29th August, 2023
=> see the planning Due to the high temperatures, classes have been moved to Room 1 in the TSE BUILDING. (instead of the Manufacture)
For 3rd year Bachelor, 1st and 2nd year Master's students - SEPTEMBER 11
- WELCOME LUNCH (for students, professors and staff members): at 12.00am in the Manufacture des Tabacs courtyard.
- INAUGURAL LECTURE: from 5.00pm to 6.00pm, Auditorium 3 (TSE Building). (with Eugenia Gonzalez-Aguado) Title: Adapting to Change: Understanding Worker Reallocation and its Macroeconomic Consequences