Message from the Dean about Covid-19 (Format PDF)
ARTE - LICENCE 1 AND LICENCE 2
Programme Arte: The pre-start of the school year will be on Friday, 3rd September at 11:00 am Amphi MAURY.
Licence 1 : The pre-start of the school year will be on Wednesday, 1st September at the University Toulouse 1 Capitole.
L1 Economie : 8h15 Amphi MESTRE
L1 Economie et MIASHS : 9h30 Amphi HEBRAUD
L1 Economie et Droit : 10h Amphi MONTANE
L1 Economie et Gestion : 15h45 Amphi DESPAX
Licence 1 & 2 : Courses will start on Monday, 6th of September.
Please note that students in Licence 1 are required to have some specific knowledge in mathematics. A test is planned on 10th of September to confirm your level. (except for L1 in Economics and Mathematics, test scheduled on Friday 17th September).
Licence 2: Courses will start on Monday, 6th of September.
Welcome day on Monday, 6th September - at 09:30 am. Please note that some courses will start end of August and beginning of September, see details below:
- The dean Stéphane Gregoir will welcome students Amphi MB III at 9:30 am
- Vincent Reyberol will welcome students from 10:00am to 10:45am (Amphi MB III) following by student associations from 10:45 to 11:30 AM.
- A presentation for 1st year Magistère students will take place from 11:30am to 12:00 in room MS 005.
Refresher courses in Economics for students enrolled in L3 Economics and L3 Eco-MIASHS from CPGE are scheduled from Monday, 23rd August to Tuesday 31st August, 2021.
Refresher courses in Mathematics for students enrolled in L3 Eco-MIASHS and Magistère from CPGE will take place from Monday, 23rd August to Monday 30th August, 2021.
- The course " Economic Analysis of Law " for students registered in L3 Eco-Droit will take place from Wednesday, 25th August to Friday, 27th August from 09.30 am to 12.30 am.
- The Market Game will take place from Wednesday, 1st September to Friday, 3rd September from 09.00 am to 12.00 and from 2.00 to 5.00 pm (the groups will be known the week of August 23rd 2021).
- The Project APP will start on Thursday, 9th September 2021 (2.00 pm).
MASTER 1 AND MASTER 2
Welcome day on Monday, 6th September
- Master 1 standard track : welcome meeting at 09.00 am - Amphi MB II
- Master 1 international track: welcome meeting at 10.30 am - Amphi MB IV
- Master 2: welcome meeting at 10.00 am - Amphi MB II
- Specific master meetings: following the masters welcome meetings, Masters Director will gather their students to give them specific information. Students associations will then present their activities
- Maths camp: from 23rd August to refresh algebra, probas, optimization knowledge
=> Upload the Timetable
- FLE camp: from 24th to 31th August
Students of the Master 1 Economics and Law will have a course of International and Economic Law, from 9.30 am to 11.00 am on Monday, 6th September.
FOR L3-M1-M2 STUDENTS
An opening lecture will be held by Koen JOCHMANS on "Econometrics of networks: Problems and some solutions" Monday, 6th September (5.00 pm) Amphi MBI