TSE offers an Executive Education Program in Competition Policy and Regulation aimed at practitioners - lawyers, economists, and business professionals - who wish to develop state-of-the-art skills in the growing field of competition policy and regulation.
We offer a unique possibility to learn from some of the best academics and practitioners in these areas on how to bridge the gap between cutting-edge economics and the practice of competition law and regulation.
Our areas of expertise include:
- The impact of mergers, agreements, and unilateral practices on competition and welfare
- The regulation of digital platforms
- Data and privacy regulation
- Intellectual property protection and its interaction with competition policy
- The regulation of infrastructure and network industries