TSE Reflect is a newsletter that shares our latest research news with decision-makers and TSE partners looking for concrete economic solutions. Once a month, we deliver analyses from our academic community on important current issues in the fields of competition, the digital economy, energy and climate, health, infrastructure and networks, and sustainable finance.
TSE Reflect issues focused on competition policy & regulation:
- 'Who’s in charge of saving the world?' by Jean Tirole
- Marc Ivaldi on 'What happens when hotels can vary their prices?'
- Video: interview of Seth Garz, Senior Program Officer for Research, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Portrait: TSE alumnus Thibaud Vergé, Vice-President of the French Competition Authority
- Next Executive Education Course: Competition Policy and Regulation in Digital Markets
- 2022 Activity Report - Research Partnerships and Centers
- News: 'Tackling the Digital Economy conference'
- Portrait: TSE alumna Pascale Déchamps, from the French Competition Authority
- 'How should antitrust laws be enforced?' by Patrick Rey and co-author Michele Polo
- Doh-Shin Jeon, Yassine Lefouili and Leonardo Madio on 'Should platforms block sellers of fake goods?'
- Video: TSE-Yale Workshop on Regulating the Digital Economy, May 2022
- 'Should platforms block sellers of fake goods?'
- 'What future for motorway concessions?' by Marie-Françoise Calmette, Philippe Bontems and David Martimort
- JRC-TSE workshop on liability in the digital economy, interview with Néstor Duch-Brown
- Visitors of the TSE Competition Policy & Regulation Center
- Podcast: 'What can political leaders learn from history?'