This bachelor’s degree aims to develop fundamental knowledge in economics and mathematics for students who wish to become specialized in economics and/or applied mathematics.
Please refer to the French section to upload syllabi (non contractual document)
- Interest for economic problems
- Taste for logical reasoning
- Abstraction and modelling capabilities
- A good level in mathematics
- Potential candidates should be fluent French speakers with high level of economics or mathematics at undergraduate level or students who have successfully completed the school’s preparatory years.
Chat with our students!
Don't hesitate to contact our student ambassadors if you have any questions for them! They will be happy to share their experience with you. Explore the different student ambassador profiles displayed below and create your account to start the discussion...
Not all fields of study are represented, but feel free to submit your question to one of the ambassadors by level of study.