Bachelor (1st year): The pre-start of the school year will be on Wednesday, 4th September 2019 at the University Toulouse Capitole.
Bachelor (1st and 2nd year): Courses will start on Thursday, 5th September.
Please note that students (in "licence" in "Economie-Gestion" & "Economie-Droit") are required to have some specific knowledge in mathematics (for more information, please refer to this document) . A test is planned on 13th September to confirm your level.
Bachelor (3rd year): welcome day on Monday, 9th September, 2019 - Amphi MB 2 at 09:30 am.
Master 1 et Master 2: Welcome day on Monday, 9th September, 2019.
Welcome meetings with the Dean and the Master Directors will be organized as follow:
- Master 1 standard track: 9:00-9:30am in Amphi MBII
- Master 1 international track: 10:30-11:00am in Amphi MS 001
- Master 2: 10:00-10:30am - Amphi MS 001
- Specific master meetings: following the Dean welcome meetings, Masters Director will gather their students to give them specific information.
- FLE courses: from 22nd August 2019
- Maths camp: from 26th August 2019 (to refresh algebra, probas, optimization knowledge)
=> Upload the timetable
Welcome lunch: for bachelor, Master and PhD students, TSE professors and staff, a lunch will be offered in the Manufacture courtyard at 12:00, on September 9 2019
An opening lecture will be held on Monday September 9 by Daniel Ershov on "Consumer search costs, entry and quality in online markets" at 5:00pm Amphitheater MBI