ADRES Doctoral Conference 2017, Manufacture des Tabacs, Toulouse, France, February 27–28, 2017, room MS001-MS003-MD004.
The next doctoral conference of the Association for the Development of Research in Economics and Statistics (ADRES) will be held at TSE Manufacture des Tabacs, Toulouse on February 27-28, 2017.
The doctoral conference is intended for job-market candidates (PhD students or young postdoctoral researchers) who plan to apply this year for an academic position in France or, more broadly, in Europe.
Senior researchers are welcome to attend the conference, especially if their institution may offer such positions this year.
- Submission deadline: December 9th, 2016
- Acceptance notification: January 15th, 2017
- Registration deadline: February 12th, 2017
- Paul Beaudry (Vancouver School of Economics)
- Romain Espinosa (CRED, Université de Paris II)
- Thierry Magnac (Toulouse School of Economics)
- Konrad Stahl (University of Mannheim)
Both theoretical and applied papers on all topics in economics, finance, and econometrics are welcome. The official language of the conference is english. Abstracts, paper presentations and all conference materials will be in English.
Candidates who present a paper at the ADRES doctoral conference can apply for a student award of 800 euros if they also participate in the ASSA/AEA job market. The award will be paid out after the ADRES conference. These awards are competitive and it may not be possible to allocate awards to all students who apply. Proof of participation to the ASSA/AEA meeting will be required.
Job-market interviews and announcements
Senior researchers will have the possibility to hold job-market interviews during the conference. Universities and other academic institutions can also post job-market announcements on the conference website.
- Lecturer in Economics, University Paris-Dauphine
- Lecturer, University of Lorraine Faculty of Law, Economics and Management of Nancy
- Lecturer, University of Grenoble Alpes
Lecturer, University of Clermont Auvergne
Registration for the conference is compulsory. Attendance, lunches, and conference dinner will be free of charge for all presenters and senior researchers.