Gap year

A year to travel or live new experiences

Gap year options

Students can choose to spend one year (in between the bachelor and the first-year Master’s course or between the 1st and 2nd year of the Master) taking part in an extended internship in a company, study in a partner university, or carry out a personal development project (NGO, humanitarian project).


Students can use the TSE alumni network to find an internship in France or abroad. Many internship offers are posted by organizations or graduates on the online platform. You can also contact other students or graduates or the TSE Careers service that will help you find what you are looking for.

Study in a partner university

The University of Toulouse 1 Capitole has implemented several partnerships with international universities (ERASMUS or non ERASMUS agreement)
=> Find out more about our partner universities.