Bachelor (1st year): The pre-start of the school year will be on Wednesday, 5th September 2018 at the University Toulouse Capitole.
Bachelor (1st and 2nd year): Courses will start on Thursday, 6th September.
Please note that students (in "licence" in "Economie-Gestion" & "Economie-Droit") are required to have some specific knowledge in mathematics (for more information, please refer to this document) . A test is planned on 14th September to confirm your level.
Bachelor (3rd year): welcome day on Monday, 3rd September, 2018 - Amphi MB 2 at 09:30 am.
Master 1 et Master 2: Welcome day on Monday, 3rd September, 2018.
Welcome meetings with the Dean and the Master Directors will be organized as follow:
- Master 1 standard track: 9:00-9:30am in Amphi MBII
- Master 1 international track: 10:30-11:00am in Amphi MS 001
- Master 2: 10:00-10:30am - Amphi MS 001
- Specific master meetings: following the Dean welcome meetings, Masters Director will gather their students to give them specific information.
- Maths camp: from 20th August 2018 (to refresh algebra, probas, optimization knowledge)
=> Upload the timetable
Welcome lunch: for bachelor, Master and PhD students, TSE professors and staff, a lunch will be offered in the Manufacture courtyard at 12:00, on September 3rd, 2018
An opening lecture will be held by Isis Durrmeyer on "Air pollution and regulation of the automobile industry" at 5:00pm Amphi MBI