TSE will coordinate COEURE (COoperation on EUropean Research in Economics), a three-years project financed by the European Commission under the FP7 with a 1.6 million euros budget and intended to bring together the key stakeholders in the European economic research space – scientists, users of research in the policy community and the private sector, and funders of research- in a process of stocktaking, consultation and stakeholder engagement that will led to the formulation of an Economic Research Agenda for Europe.
COEURE will be overseen by an Executive Committee (EC) comprising :
• Marc Ivaldi, Committee Chair and Project Coordinator (Fondation Jean-Jacques Laffont / Toulouse School of Economics);
• Orazio Attanasio, President-Elect (European Economic Association);
• Barbara Chizzolini (Bocconi University, Milano);
• Estelle Cantillon (Université Libre de Bruxelles);
• Wolfgang Leininger (Dortmund University);
• Ramon Marimon (European University Institute);
• László Mátyás (Central European University);
• Frode Steen (Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration);
• Stephen Yeo (Center for Economic Policy Research).
Project dates: 01/10/2013 – 30/09/2016
TSE contact: Marc IVALDI